SEGMENT TO ENGAGE WITH PRIORITY CUSTOMERS
You’re pragmatic enough to appreciate that resources are limited, so you set your business up for success by leading the charge to segment your customers. You make customer investment decisions where they will have the most impact on category growth and profit. You say ‘one size definitely does not fit all’. You tailor your businesses’ engagement with priority customers based on potential, such as high volume, high growth or strategic alignment. There is only upside so you think it would be crazy not to segment your customers!
You will deliver strategically critical, aligned high level route to market processes and tasks to grow the total business, across all categories, brands and customers.
Our expert resources are designed to cut through the clutter and provide you with the important stuff that will be most helpful on the job today and covers the following core planning process steps:
- Top Challenges Survey
- CUSTOMERAIDE® Insight : how do customer and category managers learn?
- Eye Spy! A category that’s easy to shop
- Eye Spy! Product and route to market innovation
- How do you compete on price when everybody is competing on price?
- Trade Spend Top Tip #1 : Customer order cycles should reflect real shopper demand
- Trade Spend Top Tip #10 : Reduce spend for non compliance
- Trade Spend Top Tip #2 : Invest in and focus on customer sell out stock
- Trade Spend Top Tip #3 : Link all customer investment to performance
- Trade Spend Top Tip #4 : Get to market quickly for incremental sales at the same spend
- Trade Spend Top Tip #5 : Focus on distribution depth
- Trade Spend Top Tip #6 : Deliver high return on investment with the right tactics for non promoted sales
- Trade Spend Top Tip #7: Limit forward buying & levels of discounted stock being sold
- Trade Spend Top Tip #8 : Reach more customer’s shoppers effectively, with fewer bigger events
- Trade Spend Top Tip #9 : Focus on the right tactics to achieve our promotional objectives
- Your category led brand story IS unique
Downloadable templates to inspire your own. These will open in a new browser window:
Customer Engagement Framework
Need a fresh perspective or extra help to get it done? Stop worrying and start taking action! Book an hour or more with a CUSTOMERAIDE® expert. Flexible, no strings attached heavyweight help, when you need it! Learn more about CUSTOMERAIDE® Help on Demand