Deliver great shopper experiences and sell more!
You are part of the shopper marketing conversation. You’ve read about all those moments. You know your Customer’s shoppers and focus on how to sell more and deliver a great shopping experience with the right activation at the right time and place. You’ve memorised the shopper path to purchase journey and you obsess about the point of purchase. Sometimes you even call it POP for short. Or POB. Or POC. Or POS.
In this self paced online programme we focus on how to deliver great shopper experiences that sell more. We equip you with frameworks, tools and approaches that develop your ability to leverage strategic shopper insights to ensure that your categories and brands stand out at the point of purchase!
How to Navigate
- Now that you have clicked into this first page, you will notice that your screen changes to this focus mode, allowing you to better concentrate on this programme.
- Click the CUSTOMERAIDE® icon top left of the page to return to the CUSTOMERAIDE® website
- Click on your Profile top right of the page to logout
- Use the menu on your left hand side to navigate from one activity to another, or the handy links at the bottom of each page
- When you next login to the CUSTOMERAIDE® website, you will find a link to the learning programmes you are enrolled on, on your My Learning page.
How to Complete
- To complete this programme you will be required to do the following:
- Check the ‘Mark Complete’ button when you have finished reading any activity page
- When you have marked all the activities in a Module as completed, select the next Module
- Achieve an 80% pass mark for all quiz activities – these are designed to put your skills into practice and your score is for your own eyes only.
- Watch each video to the end, these are short and quick to do.
- Upon successful completion of the programme you will be issued with a CUSTOMERAIDE® certificate
- You can also return anytime to revisit the programme; redo any activity and refresh what you have learned
What do we want you to know?
- If you see this icon, have your calculator handy – you are going to need it!
- In this programme we will use category and brand examples to help us practice the skills to identify and leverage growth opportunities. These examples are our own simplified examples for purposes of learning; and in no way should be understood to reflect real market data.
- We use the word ‘customer’ to mean any wholesale or retail merchant. We use the word ‘shopper’ to mean our customer’s customers.
- Remember there is also a wealth of helpful how to’s, quick dives, templates, playbooks and online calculators available for your use as part of a CUSTOMERAIDE® membership in our CATEGORY DRIVER and SHOPPER SAVVY sections.
If at any time you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch, our CUSTOMERAIDE® experts are standing by ready to help and we will always aim to respond within 24 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org